Who We Are
Since 2017, we have been guiding little angels ages 3 weeks to 12 years toward lifelong development. At Raising Angels Learning Center, we believe that children are our most valuable resource, and we understand that the early childhood experiences are instrumental in the development of their futures. We strive to create high-quality learning opportunities for them by providing them with a structured yet flexible environment that fosters active learning and responsive care.
Our mission is to provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for preschool and school-age children. Our focus is to provide stimulating early care and education experience that promotes each child’s social/emotional, physical, and cognitive development. Our goal is to support children’s desire to be lifelong learners.
Our vision is to develop the minds of our students with the use of technology and help them strive for excellence in the things they do and enjoy learning.
Our Primary Goal
Our primary goal is to provide high-quality learning for children and to view each as an individual with limitless potential.
Our objectives include, but are not limited to the following:
- Encouraging children and fostering the development of positive self-esteem and self-concept
- Promoting the development of independence, self-reliance, and self-discipline
- Promoting the development of each child into a self-confident, risk-taking learner for life
- Promoting the development of positive social skills
- Promoting the development of fine and gross motor skills
- Promoting the development of cognitive and creative skills in the areas of literacy, math, science, music, art, and languages
- Promoting the development of positive communication skills
- Promoting the development of sound health and nutrition
- Promoting the appreciation of cultural diversity in the community
Get in Touch
If you want to learn more about how we can help you raise your little angels into future lifelong learns, then please feel free to get in touch with us.